Monday, August 27, 2012

9 Weeks (Baby #2)


How far along: 9 weeks
Weight: 147 (-1 overall)
Symptoms: I am feeling quite nauseous these days and incredibly tired.  I almost always take a nap when Jolene does.  I also felt very dizzy the other night and nearly fainted (I say nearly because I didn't lose consciousness).  I ended up falling in Jolene's room pretty hard and woke up my girl, poor thing!  Dustin came to my rescue, got me settled into our bed with some water and everything felt regular again within 15 minutes.  I guess if you stay in one position for too long, your blood will pool and it doesn't know whether to go back to your uterus or brain.  Apparently, it went to my uterus.
Maternity clothes: No, although I did pick up some cute dresses at Kohl's that were on clearance. 
Stretch marks: No

Sleep: Normal


Best moment this week: Seeing our little one during his or her first ultrasound.  The baby was pretty quiet and finally gave us a little dance toward the end.  The heartbeat was going strong at 180bpm.
Movement: None
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: My appetite seems to be coming back which is nice.  My

Gender: Not yet
Milestones: Baby is the size of a green olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment