Monday, August 20, 2012

8 Weeks (Baby #2)


How far along: 8 weeks
Weight: 148 (+0 overall)
Symptoms: I'm still very tired and feel like I need a nap most days.  And, Jolene has been cutting four (!) molars over the last week and her nighttime sleep has been interrupted because of it.  We have a very tired Mama, Dada, and Jolene in this house right now.
Maternity clothes: No
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Normal
Best moment this week: Taking Jolene to her first concert.  We saw Jonny Lang at the Portland Zoo on Friday evening.
Movement: None
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Proteins are not appetizi right now.  I start out feeling hungry but by the time I sit down, anything protein on my plate usually looks gross.

Gender: Not yet
Milestones: Baby is the size of a raspberry.


No comments:

Post a Comment