I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I was able to follow my new cleaning schedule for most of the week so there's not much cleaning left for the weekend - yay!
- Attend Jolene's Gymboree level 2 class
- Make cupcakes for Saturday's get-together
- Make banana bread
- Make baby food purees (prunes, peas)
- Clean the kitchen
- Work on blog posts
- Update work calendar
- Attend get-together
- Meal planning
- Finish and send out birthday evite
- Grocery shopping
- Clean master bedroom closet
What are your weekend plans? Be sure to link up in the Weekend Planning Blog Hop!