My goodness this week flew by! My poor little Jolene is fighting her first cold, which means that she and Mama aren't getting much sleep. I am really hoping she kicks this cold soon! With that in mind, I'm taking it a little easier this weekend.
We are hosting a dinner party on Saturday. It'll be the three of us, plus the Timm family - Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Isaiah. I'm excited to finally host something since Jolene's birth. I have my fingers crossed that she's feeling better by then so I can entertain our guests.
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
- Clean living room windows (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
- Clean living room furniture (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
- Vacuum floor (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
- Clean entry blinds
- Clean entry windows
- Clean entry baseboards
- Mop entry floor
- Clean kitchen baseboards
- Clean dining room baseboards
- Sweep front porch
- Sweep back porch
- Maintenance clean first floor
- Complete Dare to DIY project #2
- Prepare for dinner party
- Wash, fold, and put away 4 loads of laundry
- Bake toffee almond bars
- Look for holiday outfits for me
What are your plans this weekend? Make sure to link up!