Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekend Planning


My goodness this week flew by!  My poor little Jolene is fighting her first cold, which means that she and Mama aren't getting much sleep.  I am really hoping she kicks this cold soon!  With that in mind, I'm taking it a little easier this weekend.

We are hosting a dinner party on Saturday.  It'll be the three of us, plus the Timm family - Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Isaiah.  I'm excited to finally host something since Jolene's birth.  I have my fingers crossed that she's feeling better by then so I can entertain our guests.

Friday:
  • Meal planning
  • Grocery shopping
  • Clean living room windows (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
  • Clean living room furniture (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
  • Vacuum floor (part of the Happy House Express Challenge Plus)
  • Clean entry blinds
  • Clean entry windows
  • Clean entry baseboards
  • Mop entry floor
  • Clean kitchen baseboards
  • Clean dining room baseboards
  • Sweep front porch
  • Sweep back porch

Saturday:
  • Maintenance clean first floor
  • Complete Dare to DIY project #2
  • Prepare for dinner party

Sunday:
  • Wash, fold, and put away 4 loads of laundry
  • Bake toffee almond bars
  • Look for holiday outfits for me

What are your plans this weekend?  Make sure to link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment