Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekend Planning


Wow, another weekend is here already? That was fast! Hunting season is over now so Dustin is home this weekend (the first time since mid-October). Yay!

I have been anxiously awaiting November 11th for the past few months.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is being released on DVD.  I am a huge fan of the series (books and movies) and this was the first film I was unable to see in the theater since I had a gorgeous four week old baby when it came out.  Oh. My. Gosh!

By the way, I know that November 11th is also Veteran's Day.  I don't mean to seem insensitive with my excitement over the DVD release.  Our family has had many men serve our country and we are so extremely appreciative of the sacrifice our service men and women make every single day.

Also exciting this weekend...we bought a large stand-up freezer last year and as of this week, there were still two turkeys in there from last November.  And the Miller's love a turkey feast, so this Sunday will be "Pre-Thanksgiving!"  Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry-orange relish, and pumpkin pie (or pumpkin cheesecake).  Yum!

Friday:
  • Meal planning
  • Make grocery shopping list
  • Take Lilly to the groomer's
  • Go to Michael's to Dare to DIY project supplies
  • Buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
  • Complete Dare to DIY project
  • Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 with my non-HP geek husband
  • Jolene's bedroom - clean light fixtures (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - clean blinds (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - clean windows (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - dust all furniture (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - organize drawers (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - organize closet (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - clean baseboards (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Jolene's bedroom - vacuum floor (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

Saturday:
  • Attend Jolene's Gymboree Play & Learn 1 class
  • Grocery shopping
  • Wash, fold, and put away 4 loads of laundry
  • Look for holiday outfits online (for me)
  • Master bedroom - clean light fixtures (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - clean blinds (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - clean windows (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - strip all bedding and clean (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - dust all furniture (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

Sunday:
  • Wash, fold and put away 4 loads of laundry
  • Make Pre-Thanksgiving feast
  • Master bedroom - organize drawers (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - organize closet (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - clean baseboards (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bedroom - vacuum floor (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

What are your plans this weekend?  Make sure to link up!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your weekend is jam packed! My baby was 3 days old when Deathly Hallows: Part 2 came out, but she was in the NICU so my hubby and I went to relax =) I'm glad you finally get to see it! It is SO GOOD! I'm excited for Breaking Dawn: Part 1 next Thursday night! Natalie is headed to Nana's house!

    I also wanted to thank you for the birthday wishes last weekend! It was much appreciated =)

    I'm excited to see how your weekend pans out!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! HP & DH 2 did not disappoint! I am also anxiously awaiting BD 1 this Friday. I'm hoping my to see it in the theater, but not sure that my husband will be game for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete