Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekend Planning


It's week four of weekend planning.  I have to say, publishing my weekend plans sure is motivating.  I hate having to post incomplete action items on Monday morning.  Maybe it's the project manager in me.  Yeah, you think?

This weekend is the opening of elk hunting season.  Dustin is going to be hunting with his Dad again this weekend, so Jolene and I are flying solo once more.  The weekend plans are pretty heavily loaded with the Express Happy House Challenge Plus.  This week we're tasked with deep cleaning the bathrooms and since we have three, I've got my work cut out for me!  

Friday:
  • Wash, fold, and put away 3 loads of laundry
  • Make cinnamon rolls for Dustin
  • Master bath - finish deep cleaning shower (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Powder room - deep clean floor (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Powder room - deep clean baseboards (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean mirror (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean blinds (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean windows (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean light fixtures (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

Saturday:
  • Wash, fold, and put away 3 loads of laundry
  • Meal planning
  • Guest bath - scrub toilet (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean cupboard interiors/exteriors (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - clean counters (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - deep clean shower/tub (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - deep clean floor (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Guest bath - deep clean baseboards (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

Sunday:
  • Grocery shopping
  • Master bath - clean mirror (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus
  • Master bath - clean blinds (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bath - clean windows (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bath - clean light fixtures (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bath - scrub toilet (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
  • Master bath - clean counters (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

What are your plans for this weekend?  Share 'em!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a busy weekend! i'm a new follower from www.metzgerfamilylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! You're right, it is a busy weekend. I'm trying to finish all of my tasks as early in the day as possible so I can relax with my sweet Jolene in the afternoon and have some me time in the evening. Today I finished all of my tasks early enough to watch Grey's Anatomy after putting Jolene to bed. I love my DVR! I'm following you now as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your update on Wednesday :) Thanks for linking up, as always, and check out the Link Love this week ;)

    ReplyDelete