Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday


Our tea kettle gets a lot of use - at least once, if not twice, every day.  We received ours as a gift for our wedding and we've been married over seven years, so that poor tea kettle had seen better days.  It was filthy!


Unfortunately, no matter what I tried, I could never get the stains off.  So for this Tackle It Tuesday, I decided to try something new.  Enter Bar Keepers Friend.


This stuff is magic!  I poured some of the powder into a small bowl and added some water to create a paste.  I then used an old dish rag to clean the tea kettle with the solution.  Amazing!  It seriously took hardly any muscle on my part and it is now sparkling!


Have you used Bar Keepers Friend before?  Are there any magic products that you've found?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that stuff works wonders! You might have seen my post awhile back about how it cleaned my paint stained laundry tub. We almost threw in the towel and bought a new laundry tub, but after using that, it looked brand new! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs.CFH2! I'll have to go back and read that post about the laundry tub!

    ReplyDelete