Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday


 I had grand plans for Tackle It Tuesday.  I was going to deep clean the entry - clean the windows and blinds, organize the closet, mop the floors - and wipe down all the first floor base boards.  Unfortunately, my back had other ideas.  I think it's probably complaining about carrying around a 15-pound baby the majority of the day.  Well back, get used to it, I'm pretty sure Jolene is going to win!

By the time I laid Jolene down for bed (No, she's not sleeping through the night.  This Mama is up 2-4 times a night to feed her), there was no way I could tackle any of my original plans with my back so angry.  I thought I might hang out on the couch and watch a little TV.  Sadly, the main floor looked like this:

Sorry this is so dark!  There's clutter everywhere!




I can't relax if the house looks so cluttered.  I try, but I can't.  Sigh.  So, I had a new Tackle It Tuesday.  It took me about 30 minutes with the sore back and all, but I'm happy to report that I am now relaxing on the couch.



Ahhh!  I might even get an hour to myself before Jolene decides she's hungry!  :)

Did you tackle anything today?  Tell me about it!  Better yet, blog about it and share it at My Happy House!

No comments:

Post a Comment