Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekend Planning


It's week three of my weekend planning.  It's going to be just me and Jolene again this weekend as it's the closing days of deer hunting season (Dustin still hasn't gotten one) and Jolene is getting the last of her four month vaccinations on Friday (I like to stay close to our doctor, just in case she has a negative reaction).  I really hope that this weekend is more productive than the last one!

Friday:
Take Jolene to the doctor
Dust the dining room lighting (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
Clean the dining room furniture (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)

Saturday:
Meal planning
Wash and put away 4 loads of laundry
Clean the dining room windows and blinds (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
Take Jolene and Lilly for a walk, weather permitting
Decorate mantel

Sunday:
Grocery shopping
Deep clean the dining room floor (part of the Express Happy House Challenge Plus)
Take Jolene and Lilly for a walk, weather permitting
Bake something fall-ish

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. This was my first time doing the weekend link up. Fun! I may have to get a few pumpkins just for carving, and leave my pretty ones just the way they are! I am now one of your followers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn! Isn't the blog hop neat? I love visiting new blogs and appreciate your follow. I'm following you now as well.

    ReplyDelete