Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekend Planning


It's week two of my weekend planning.  Last weekend was pretty successful, but this weekend won't be quite as productive.  As I mentioned before, it's hunting season, so our little family will be heading to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house for the weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing my in-laws and I know they are definitely looking forward to seeing little Jolene.

Friday:
  • Wash and put away 4 loads of laundry
  • Straighten up house (I hate leaving a house dirty when going out of town)
  • Pack bags for trip
  • Clean out the cupboards - interiors and exteriors (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Clean windows (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Wipe down all appliances (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)

Saturday:
  • Meal planning

Sunday:
  • Clean blinds (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Clean out fridge interior (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)

2 comments:

  1. Loving your challenge tasks! Can't wait to see your round up showing all those tasks done :)

    ReplyDelete