Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup


We were at my in-law's house this weekend, so it wasn't a very productive weekend for me.  Dustin got off work earlier than expected on Friday so I wasn't able to start on the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus as I had planned.  Saturday was a pretty great day - relaxing with my favorite people in the world, followed by a fantastic dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.  Yum!  Sunday was rough.  Jolene woke up at 4:30am and her naps were 14, 17, 20, 22, 30, 33, 39, and 46 minutes long (there are a lot of naps during the day when you wake up that early!).  Sigh.  To top it off, she's running a fever today and will only nap with me so far.  Poor baby girl!

I have a feeling this may be a tough week, so I revised my meal plan to include more crockpot meals so I'm not rushed to make dinner in the afternoon.

Complete        Incomplete        Added

Friday:
  • Wash and put away 3 loads of laundry
  • Straighten up house (I hate leaving a house dirty when going out of town)
  • Pack bags for trip
  • Clean out the cupboards - interiors and exteriors (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Clean windows (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Wipe down all appliances (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)

Saturday:
  • Meal planning

Sunday:
  • Clean blinds (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)
  • Clean out fridge interior (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge Plus)

Meal Plan:
Sunday - Out of Town
Monday - Easy Red Beans and Rice, Salad
Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken Curry, Spicy Green Beans, Garlic Naan
Wednesday - Risotto with Butternut Squash and Pancetta, Salad
Thursday - Crockpot Beef Stroganoff, Green Beans
Friday - Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Saturday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment