Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup


I think I did pretty good for my first weekend planning.  A big thanks to Molly at My Happy House for motivating me!

Complete        Incomplete        Added

Friday:
  • Jolene's doctor's appointment
  • Grocery shopping for guests
  • Finish Jolene's 4-month blog post
  • Clean kitchen - Jolene was very upset after her vaccinations, so my hands were a little full!
  • Vacuum house

Saturday:
  • Clean kitchen
  • Clean master bedroom and bathroom
  • Go to Hood River Harvest Festival 
  • Take Jolene to Gymboree Play & Learn class - We went to Harvest Fest instead! 

Sunday:
  • Meal planning
  • Grocery shopping 
  • Wash and put away 7 loads of laundry - No, I didn't let it pile up that badly.  This just includes the sheets and towels from our weekend guests, Jolene's separate load of clothing, and Jolene's cloth diapers from yesterday.
  • Straighten up Jolene's room
  • Take a walk with Jolene and Lilly
  • Finish decorating for fall

Meal Plan:
Sunday - French dip sandwiches, salad
Monday - Risotto with Butternut Squash and Pancetta, salad
Tuesday - Nutmeg Gnocchi, salad
Wednesday - Chicken stirfry
Thursday - Pizza (sausage, mushroom, and spinach), salad
Friday - Out of town
Saturday - Out of town

No comments:

Post a Comment