Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hood River Harvest Festival

I've wanted to attend the Hood River Harvest Festival for years and decided it would be a great trip during my recent girls' weekend.  My in-laws live in that area as well, so my Mother-in-Law met us there too.

We had a great time exploring the arts and crafts tents and I walked away with some fantastic pottery for not only our own home, but also for Christmas gifts (yay!).  One of my favorites, Klickitat Pottery, was there and I have another new favorite - Steven Provence Pottery.  I kept returning to this beautiful bowl at Steven's booth and then would put it back down.  I never ended up purchasing it and after leaving, kicked myself all day.

Fortunately, I have the sweetest Mother-in-Law and she stopped back by to pick up the bowl for me.  I love her!

Pitcher and cup from Klickitat Pottery
Bowl from Steven Provence Pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment