Sunday, May 22, 2011

35 Weeks

Dates: Monday, May 16th – Sunday, May 22nd
How far along: 35 weeks
Weight: 160
Symptoms: Very tired, falling asleep on the couch by 8pm normally and then finally heading to bed around 10pm for an 8-hour sleep.  I feel like I need to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes or so.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I’m waking up every hour or two to switch positions (sore hips) and heading to the bathroom since I’m up.
Best moment this week: I completed our Babies ‘R Us registry on Monday and started washing all of the baby’s things.  The nursery is starting to come together.
Movement: On my right side, just under my ribcage – either a foot or knee.
Food cravings: Turkey sandwiches…I am obsessed!
Gender: Girl
What I miss: Wine.
Milestones: The baby
weighs as much as a honeydew melon (about 5-¼ pounds) and is more than 18 inches long from head to heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment