Sunday, January 16, 2011

17 Weeks

Dates: Monday, January 10th – Sunday, January 16th 
How far along: 17 weeks
Weight: 135
Symptoms: Appetite has increased in the last week. I’m still very tired and feel like I need a nap every day.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Waking up 1-3 times per night to use the bathroom. Hips get sore from sleeping on side and sleeping on back is getting uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Making up songs and singing them to the baby with Dustin.
Movement: Unsure. I feel pressure for 10-20 seconds a few times each day, but I’m not sure if it’s the baby.
Food cravings: Nothing specific, although I’ve had ice cream a few times this week (milk shake, root beer floats).
Gender: As long as the baby is cooperating, we should find out February 2nd, 2011. A few family members and friends think it’s a girl.
What I miss: My energy.
Milestones: The baby weighs 5 ounces, as much as a turnip, and is 5 inches long from head to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment